2 Channel Marine Amplifier
The KXM 1200-watt stereo amplifier is built for massive full range power.
KickEQ+™ delivers as much as an 18dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob, while a powerful 24dB crossover lets you quickly tune your system to perfection.
A full range RCA output allows you to easily add another amplifier without running new signal cable to the radio.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
RMS Power [Watts] @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 300 x 2
@ 14.4V, 2Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 600 x 2
Length [in, cm] 11-3∕16 , 28.4 Height [in, cm] 2-⅛, 5.5 Width [in, cm] 8-5⁄16 , 21 Frequency Response ± 1dB 10Hz–20kHz Signal-to-Noise Ratio 95dB Input Sensitivity 250mV–10V Selectable Electronic Crossover Off
Variable HP, 10-500Hz
Variable LP, 40-500Hz; 400Hz–5,000Hz with 10X Switch (BP capable)
KickEQ™ Bass Boost 0-18dB @ 40Hz CEA Power 300 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts) CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio -75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)